freehold police accident reports

Have you been involved in a serious car accident in Freehold Township? If so, it is important to get a copy of your accident report right away. An accident report is the written record of all the details of your accident. It is useful for insurance and legal proceedings in the aftermath of an accident.

How to Get Your Freehold Accident Report

The township of freehold website has information for obtaining an accident report. Reports for accidents responded to by the Freehold Police Department can be requested online, in person and through the mail.

Request your report in online

Accident reports can be obtained online at Select NJ as the state, then Freehold Township Police Department, to find your report. You may search using at least one of the following pieces of information, email, driver or involved party’s last name, date of the accident, and/or report number. There is a $5 per report accessed online.

Request your report in person

Accident reports can be requested in person at the records bureau of the Freehold Township Police Department at 1 Municipal Plaza Schanck Rd., Freehold NJ 07728. Get directions. The office is open 8:30-4:30, Monday through Friday. There is a fee of $0.05 per page. You may call the records department at (732) 294-2116 to find out the total cost of your report.

Request your report by mail

To request your report by mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with $5 check or money order payable to Freehold Twp. Police Depart to Freehold Township Police Department, 1 Municipal Plaza Schanck Rd., Freehold NJ 07728.  Include the name of the driver or involved person, date, time, the location of the crash and incident number.

Important notes about obtaining your report.

  • Crash report information will not be released until the report has been approved and sent to the records division. Please allow a minimum of 5-7 business days for reports to become available.
  • You may call after 5 business days to find out if your report is available.
  • Call the Records Division at (732) 294-2116 or (732) 462-7908 x2116 for questions or more information.
  • Information for obtaining accident reports for a crash responded to by the New Jersey State police can be found here.

Have you been injured in a serious accident? We can Help!

If you have suffered injuries from a car accident in Freehold, don’t hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from the experienced O’Connor, Parsons, Lake & Noble personal injury lawyers. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation at (908) 282-3814.

Rate this Post

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
1 votes, average: 1.00 out of 5